Monday, December 21, 2009

Getting freaky with the French 75



If a nice glass of wine is the person you want to marry, then a cocktail must be a capricious fling or better yet, a kinky escapade. Please let me introduce you to my very special friend the French 75. It's essentially cognac and champagne tarted up with a little sugar and lemon. Refreshing, delightfully inebriating, yet classy and grown up in all the right ways and ready to slap you around a bit. Originally concocted by World War I flying ace Raoul Lufbery, it was named after the 75mm French artillery canon, which gave quite a jolt to anyone nearby. Currently showing at the bar at 5 & 10.

1 comment:

  1. Indeed. When I walk down the aisle to wed my favorite glass of wine, I certainly want a band playing Hyperbolicsyllabicsesquedalymistic.

    ReplyDelete